Smart Caregiver Smart Light Outlet w/ 24x48 Gray Floor MatSmart Caregiver
Illuminate Nighttime Obstacles with the Smart Light Outlet
Monitor Optional Purchase
The Smart Light Outlet will turn on a light when triggered by the Cordless floor mat. The Smart Light Outlet allows you to plug in any standard lamp or light source to create a safer environment by providing illumination when someone gets out of bed. The light will remain on until pressure is placed back on the pad or the outlet has been reset by the caregiver.
The Smart Outlet must be programmed to a CordLess Sensor Device which is then paired to a CordLess monitor, which can be placed remotely to alert caregivers at a designated location. The Smart Light Outlet will turn on a light when pressure is removed from a bed or chair sensor pad or when pressure is placed on a floor mat or landing mat.
– Immediately illuminates room upon activation!
– Cord Free Operation
– Turns lights on before residents gets up
– Works with sensor pads and floor mats
*Requires Paired Sensor Device
- Smart Caregiver Smart Light Outlet
- 24x48 Gray Floor Mat w/transmitter
- 433-EC monitor must be purchased separately