Floor Mat with 1/4" phone plug 24"x36" - 1 year warrantySmart Caregiver
Ideal for use at the foot of the bed or at a doorway. Weight-Sensing Floor Mat Sensor Pad alerts caregiver of resident’s activities by triggering a fall monitor when resident steps onto floor mat sensor pad. Alarm will signal with as little as 1-1/2 lbs. pressure.
To employ, a caregiver simply plugs in the weight-sensing floor mat to the monitor, which can be placed at the patient’s bedside or in the doorway of a nursing facility room that needs to be monitored.
- Pressure applied to the mat triggers the alarm monitor
- Operational with TL-2100S, TL-2100E, TL-2100CP, TL-2100V Monitors (sold separately).
- FM-03 – Floor Mat for Standard or Wireless Monitor with 1/4″ phone plug 24″x36″ (black) – 1 year warranty
- FM-05 – Floor Mat for Standard or Wireless Monitor with 1/4″ phone plug 24″x36″ (gray) – 1 year warranty
- FM-07 – Long Floor Mat for Standard or Wireless Monitor with SafeTRelease Cord 24″x48″ (gray) – 1 year warranty