Basic Fall In-Room Monitor With 10 X 15 Corded Chair Pad (BC90-SYS)Smart Caregiver
Afforadable Corded Chair Pad with In-Room Alarm/Monitor (BC90-SYS)
Supports one corded product per alarm (TL-2100B)
In response to market demand for a low cost – no frills fall prevention monitor (chair exit alarm), Smart Caregiver Corporation is introducing the TL-2100B Basic Chair Exit Alarm Fall Prevention Monitor.
This Chair Exit Alarm Fall Prevention Monitor is recommended for nursing homes, any home or facilities with a tight budget. It is made of durable plastic and includes simple features including nurse call port to connect to existing Hard Wired nurse call systems. It will automatically reset when a resident places pressure back on a bed or chair pad.
Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the unit. It includes a status light to let you know if the pad is disconnected and a low battery light. The Basic Fall Monitor comes with built – in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails.
Auto-Reset Function The Basic Fall Prevention monitor automatically resets when pressure is placed back on a connected pressure pad. Monitor can also be reset by pressing the reset button on the front of the monitor.
Monitor can be set to silent if used with an existing hard wired nurse call system. This makes it less disturbing to residents while maintaining safety by alerting the caregiver at the nurse’s station.
Chair Exit Alarm – Basic Fall Prevention Monitor
- This chair pad alarm system includes one high quality chair alarm and one 10" x 15" pressure sensor chair pad. Chair pad is made of vinyl, is incontinence resistant, and easy to wipe clean (see care instructions on pad)
- On/Off Switch
- Equipped with auto-reset button – Auto reset when pressure is re-applied to the sensor pad
- Status Light when in use, the visual alert light blinks every 4 seconds
- Variable Tone Settings
- Adjustable volume control – Monitor can be set to silent if corded nurse call button is used
- Pad Lost Light informs caregiver if the sensor pad has become disconnected or stopped working
- Low battery light – will flash to alert caregiver that the battery is getting low in the monitor
- Nurse call port – connects monitor directly to existing nurse call system
- Battery operated (1-9v not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-02)
- Protective Boot and Hanging Strap
- Wall Mount Screws and Hardware
- 1 year warranty-monitor
- 90 day warranty for pad
To use, place the pad on the seat of the patient's chair. You may place a thin coverlet over the pad, but always test before using to ensure the alarm sounds immediately when weight is removed from the pad. Connect the pad to the alarm via the approximately 3 foot cord that runs out of a corner of the pad, which clips securely into the alarm monitor with a connection similar to a phone jack. Hang the chair alarm on the chair (using the hanging hardware included), or place in a convenient location near the pad. When the patient lifts their weight from the pad, the chair alarm will sound, calling you to their aid. Simply silence the alarm by pressing the reset button as you assist your patient. When you are ready to activate the system again, place the patient back onto the pad. The system is reactivated and ready to respond as soon as they remove their weight from the pad again.