Basic Fall In-Room Monitor (TL-2100B) With 20x30 Bed PadSmart Caregiver
Affordable (PPB-WI) Bed Pad 20x30 with In-Room Alarm and TL-2100B Monitor (BBW1-SYS)
Basic Bed – Lowest Cost Fall Monitor on the Market! - Supports one corded product per alarm (TL-2100B)
In response to market demand for a low cost – no frills fall prevention monitor (bed exit alarm, chair exit alarm), Smart Caregiver Corporation is introducing the TL-2100B Basic Bed Exit Alarm Prevention Monitor.
This Bed Exit Alarm Fall Prevention Monitor is recommended for nursing homes, any home or facilities with a tight budget. It is made of durable plastic. It will automatically reset when a resident places pressure back on a bed. Easy to reset with a large raised button on the face of the unit.
It includes a status light to let you know if the pad is disconnected and a low battery light. The Basic Fall Monitor comes with built – in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails.
Auto-Reset Function: The Basic Fall Prevention monitor automatically resets when pressure is placed back on a connected pressure pad. Monitor can also be reset by pressing the reset button on the front of the monitor.
Features Bed Exit Alarm– Basic Fall Prevention Monitor
- On/Off Switch
- Equipped with auto-reset button – Auto reset when pressure is re-applied to the sensor pad
- Status Light when in use, the visual alert light blinks every 4 seconds
- Variable Tone Settings
- Pad Lost Light informs caregiver if the sensor pad has become disconnected or stopped working
- Nurse Call Port enables to use with existing hard-wire nurse call system
- Adjustable volume control – Monitor can be set to silent if used with existing hard-wire nurse call button is used
- Low battery light – will flash to alert caregiver that the battery is getting low in the monitor
- Protective Boot and Hanging Strap
- Wall Mount Screws and Hardware
- Distance/Range 150 Feet
- Battery operated (1-9v not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-02)
- 1 year warranty for monitor and 1 year warranty for bed pad
How it works?
Place the bed sensor pad (PPB-WI) under your patient’s back or buttock area (beneath the fitted sheet). The bed sensor pad has a cord which runs along the side of the mattress. When the patient starts to sit up, taking their weight off the bed sensor pad, the pad sends a signal to the bed alarm monitor and the monitor will start to alarm and let you know the resident needs assistance. By having a bed alarm in the room with the patient, you will not only hear the alert from an adjacent room, but the patient may slow down and wait for you because they hear the alarm sound, giving you valuable time to come to their aid.